Physics, Institute of Atomic Physics, Bucharest, 1990
Research Program and Goals:
Selected Publications and Presentations
1. Nuclear structure aspects of neutrinoless double-beta decay, Phys. Rev. Lett. 113, 262501 (2014),
B.A. Brown, Mihai Horoi, and R.A. Senkov.
2. Shell model analysis of the 135Xe double-beta decay nuclear matrix elements, Phys. Rev. Lett. 110, 222502 (2013),
Mihai Horoi and B.A. Brown.
3. Exact removal of the center-of-mass spurious states from level density, Phys. Rev. Lett. 98, 262503 (2007),
Mihai Horoi and Vladimir Zelevinsky..
4. Coupled-Cluster and Configuration-Interaction Calculations for Heavy Nuclei, Phys. Rev. Lett. 98, 112501 (2007),
Mihai Horoi, J. Gour, M. Wloch, M. D. Lodriguito, B.A. Brown, and P. Piecuch.
5. Simulating the Silicon Cluster Growth Pattern, Phys. Rev. Lett. 93, 013401 (2004),
A.K. Jackson, M. Horoi, I. Chaudhuri, Th. Fraunheim, and A. A. Shvartsburg.
Recent Invited Talks at
Conferences and Workshops:
1. Nuclear matrix elements for double-beta decay: a
shell model perspective, M. Horoi,
invited talk at the International conference "Neutrinos and Dark Matter 2015",
Jyvaskyla, Finland, June 1 - 6, 2015.
2. Nuclear structure tests for fundamental symmetries, M. Horoi,
invited talk at the workshop "International Collaboration in Nuclear Theory:
Theory for open-shell nuclei near the limit of stability",
Michigan State University NSCL/FRIB, May 11-29, 2015.