The CMU Math Department offers the seminars above, and all are welcome to attend, especially students! Seminars allow the audience to experience perspectives and ideas that may not be found within our department, pushing us to expand our point-of-view and to network with other mathematicians.
Seminars and conferences I have organised or co-organised
- Topology Seminar (CU Boulder 2016-2017, co-organiser)
- Stratifications, Differentiable Structures, and Poisson Geometry Seminar (CU Boulder 2015-2016, co-organiser)
- Gone Fishing 2016 (CU Boulder, co-organiser)
- Symplectic & Poisson Geometry Seminar (UIUC 2013-2015, organiser)
- Poisson 2014 (UIUC 2014, co-organiser)
I am also a guest editor for Gone Fishing, SIGMA Special Issue, a collection of papers by participants of the Gone Fishing conferences from 2011-2016, pertaining to topics relevant to the conferences.